Video QR Code: Share online videos with a scan
What is a Video QR Code?
A Video QR Code when scanned takes users to a video that they can play. This can be used offline as well as online by individuals, entrepreneurs, and businesses.
How to use Video QR Codes
- Grow your YouTube Channel:
- As a tattoo:
- Video Resume:
- Business Cards: You can easily create the perfect business card. Users can scan the QR code without an app on both Android and iOS.
- Sales brochures: Customers can visualize your product or service and its instant with a Video QR code on your brochures.
- Product Updates: Show customers exactly what has changed instead of blogging about it. Use a Video QR code on your website, blog or newsletter.
- How-to Videos: Add a QR code on products to either educate the customer on how to use the product or the other uses of the product which may not be apparent from the product packaging.
- OOH Advertisement: You can now turn every Out of Home advert into a digital one with Video QR codes.
YouTube, Vimeo or IGTV
- Copy the link of the Video
- Paste it on the QR Code Generator
- Customize your QR code with colors and logo
- Generate your QR code and test to see if it is scannable
- Download it in your preferred format – EPS, SVG or PNG
Dynamic Video QR Codes
What if the link to your video expires or the video on your channel gets taken down? Instead of having static content on QR Codes that you have no control over, use dynamic QR codes that allow you to change the URL in real time.
Imagine you upload a new video on your channel every Wednesday. One single QR code can be updated to display a new video. Several YouTubers also have their own line of merchandise. In this case, adding a QR code can guarantee constant engagement.
For businesses that send out newsletters frequently, instead of creating and uploading a new QR code every month, the same QR code can be used.
How to Create Dynamic Video QR Codes
Creating a dynamic video QR code with Beaconstac is easy.
- Create a QR Code
Attach a markdown card
Why Are Dynamic QR Codes Better with Empire Retail Solutions?
Not only do dynamic QR codes allow you to quickly change the content of the QR code but you can also leverage dynamic QR codes by Empire Retail Solutions in a multitude of ways.
- Retargeting on Google and Facebook
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Fine-tune campaigns in real time
Video QR Code FAQs
How do I play a QR code?
Point your camera at the QR code for a couple of seconds. If you already have the app installed on your smartphone, you will be able to play it through the app or you can watch it from your browser